Sunday, December 21, 2008

Final Countdown

Wow ladies it's almost here...yep have most of the packages wrapped and under the tree. Spent last Sunday baking cookies and will bake some more today and a few other goodies. Our cookies must have hit the spot because there aren't many left...oops.




Here is my right hand man when we bake. Madison loves to bake and she does a great job. She and I each made a double batch of our famous sugar cookies. She made plain ones and I made Chocolate. I came across this great recipe for sugar cookies that you make with a cake mix...oh my gosh so yummy. If you are really nice to me I just mite share it with you...it's so easy, and quick...and they taste so good.....
By the time we finished we had most of the kitchen table covered with these little guys. The little ones couldn't wait to decorate them so I mixed up my favorite glaze in pretty colors. We let the little ones decorate some for them....

needless to say I didn't get any decorated that day I was too tired. Today I will bake some more so I have some for all our Christmas.

Work was crazy this week I had appointments booked back to back with no breaks so I could be off and running to Kassie's basketball tourney....

No comments: