Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WAHOO!

WAHOO!.. I made it through Monday. That is one huge accomplishment to say the least. 5:30am...up and at it getting child #1 dressed and ready for her day. She boards her school bus at 6:30(I still can't believe that). Get everyone else on the bus at 7 so I can make 15+ lbs of lasagna for Kassie's basketball team. Put myself together and headed to work. After school the little ones and I head to my sisters house to get ready for the girls to come at 5:45. Tandi and I made quick work of setting up tables and warming up everything, and I just sat the little kids down to eat....when my sweet loving spouse calls me to make sure I can go to the school and pick up Madison after practice at 5:30. He was headed to an after prom meeting( make a quick mental note to have a little chit chat with him about priorities later) Hello..I'm busy here(you know I didn't say that). Yep you know it I ran to the school to pick her up and guess what.. she was the last one out the door.
Anyway we had so much fun feeding 20 very hungry b-ball players. They were such a fun group and they had fun playing Rock Band after they ate.
Very fun night!


Slideshow


No comments: