Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Day in my Life







Why I love my life.....I wake up at 5:30am so I can have the first little one on her bus by 6:30am. The showers start running...kids going through the morning ritual to get gussied up for school. Mind you we have a 1st grader, 5th grader,7th grader and a Junior in HS. My hubby drives a school bus so he leaves before 6:00am each morning. I load the last three on the bus at 5 till 7. I grab my much needed java and head out to take care of the animals. After my barnyard has their breakfast I check my e-mail then hit the shower. I love my career at a Day Spa in town. I pamper women until 3:20 when the first little one gets off the bus....next one at 4:10...then load them up in the car to go pick up the next from volleyball practice.....take her to the HS to join the oldest for basketball open gym. Then I hurry home to get the little ones on their homework while I cook supper.......by then my sweetheart has the horses all fed and watered....one of us goes into town to pick up the big girls and usually a gallon of milk. Seems like this family goes through a bunch of milk. We get the little ones in bed by 8:30 pm. Help with any homework the big girls have. Finally...my sweetie and I hash out our day and plan the next few over a cup of coffee(my hubby makes the best coffee). After a hot bath I head to bed. I thank God for all my blessings and tell myself....This is why I love my life!