Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hard time saying goodby to Summer






Today I am having the hardest darn time seeing my flowers dead and the thought of no more weekend rodeos is killing me. I know that when one door closes another one opens but I am really holding on to this one. Maybe it is knowing that my oldest daughter is a Jr. in High School and slowly slipping out of my nest. So here I sit blogging or blubbering. This photo really hits me on how this portion of my life is flying right by. I remember when I watched my little Kassie come flying in at 6 years old in the same arena...to that same barrel



Now she is all grown up...that's enough of my pitty party so now I will get siked up for Basketball season and go on.
I will get my simple pleasures from reading your blogs and knowing someone out there is still able to ride and enjoying a little bit of warm weather.
toodles