Sunday, November 1, 2009

Why have Birthdays?



Why do I have to have a Birthday this year....that is what I was saying 2 weeks ago. Pretty much feeling old, tired and sorry for myself.


The day of my birthday was so busy here at home with people coming to tend Serina that I did not really feel the impact. Then Pow...I realized I am 40. Wow I should be excited. I got so many cool gifts what great family and friends I have. Thank you all for the phone calls and goodies.


My Mom and Dad (and my very special friend Cindy)surprised me with a new camera....not just any camera. Drum Roll.......A big hopping Nikon D80. Nope I am not kidding I have it in my still shaking hot little hands.


New outlook on life....I can do this being 40 thing....one photo at a time.



Serina was not able to go out to do the Halloween thing so Maddie and Alisha painted her up as a cat and Maddie went trick or treating for her.
The big girls all dressed up.

No comments: